COVID-19 at Weller Haus
The safety and well being of our guests and staff are of the utmost priority at Weller Haus. While we have made multiple changes at our property throughout the past year, many of those changes have been implemented as standard policy and some of our restrictions have been eased.
Here’s what’s happening now:
- In addition to our already high standards of cleaning for all guest rooms and common areas of the B&B, we’re investing in increased labor hours daily for additional deeper cleaning and sanitizing.
- In-room breakfast is no longer the only breakfast location option available. As of June 4, you may choose to dine in your room or our dining room. We do not offer separate tables in our dining room–we have one long table–so if that is a concern you may want to continue to dine in the privacy of your room.
- We do not require masks at our property–it is completely up to you whether you want to mask up.
- Our staff is not required to wear masks.
- We will continue to offer only the “self check-in” option for check-ins at the property. We have found that this creates less stress for everyone. You do not have to worry about meeting the time of arrival you’ve indicated on your reservation and our staff is not waiting for you if your arrival is delayed for some reason.
- Our staff is only here during the hours of 10:30 a.m to 2:30 pm (except me) and if you are requesting a room refresh each day on a multiple night stay, they will be done between the hours of 10:30 am and 1:30 pm only. If you are here during a multiple night stay, you will have the option of not having a room refresh completed. These options will be arranged each morning via text message.
- We cannot guarantee a totally Corona-Virus-Free environment. We are exceeding all protocols required for our establishment, but like every other public location, we cannot guarantee that everyone walking through the door is COVID19-free. Everyone who comes on-site does so at their own risk.
Reservations, Rates and Cancellations
- All reservations made for arrivals May 1, 2020 and forward will follow the refund policy dictated by the rate that you choose at the time of booking. There are no exceptions.
- If a previous reservation was booked in conjunction with an event in the area that was rescheduled or you accepted a gift certificate for a future stay as a result of COVID-19 issues in 2020, it will be your responsibility to call us to change your arrival date to coincide with the new dates of the event. If we have rooms available on the new date, your reservation can be changed but you may be subject to a higher rate if our rates have increased or you may be subject to a two night minimum stay. If there are no rooms available on the new date of the event, you may use your certificate up until it’s expiration date. We will not be issuing any refunds on past reservations if your event is not going to be rescheduled.
- If you have booked your reservation through a third-party website, (Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Kayak, Booking.com, etc) those bookings are always non-refundable. Bookings made through our own website (wellerhaus.com) offer the option of choosing a refundable, rebookable or non-refundable rate.