The Church Steeple Suite, named for the beautiful church spire outside the window, provides a warm and inviting Cincinnati getaway, reminiscent of a country setting. The spacious two-room, second floor suite is comforting in shades of lavender, plum, and white, featuring cottage-style furniture. Exposed original hardwood floors, original doors and millwork, and decorative ceiling tiles complete the historic feel of this suite. A soak in the double Jacuzzi tub next to the fireplace will ready you for a restful night’s sleep in the king-size iron bed, complete with pillow-top mattress. The cozy daybed with trundle can sleep two additional guests. The sounds and smells of breakfast being prepared will tempt your senses in the morning. You can even get your breakfast delivered right to the room’s private dining table.
Pricing and ParticularsBook Now
As with all of our rooms, we offer two rate pricing structures–a discounted, non-refundable rate and our standard rate. And, in general (but not always), our rates for stays on a Monday-Thursday night will be lower than our rates on Friday-Sunday.
The discounted, non-refundable rate is $25 less per night than our standard, refundable rate. When the discounted rate is booked, there are no refunds and there can be no date changes unless the change is made 30 days or more before your scheduled arrival. If you have booked during a special event or holiday time frame, a 60-day notice is required to make a date change on the discounted rate.
The standard rate can be cancelled or changed up to 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival with no penalty. Within 10 days of arrival (30 days for special events and holiday time frames), if you cancel your reservation, we will refund your money for your original booked date only if we can fill all room nights booked with another guest. A date change within 10 days of arrival is the same as cancelling a reservation for the originally scheduled date and money will be refunded if we can fill the room nights booked with another guest.
Please consider these options and your own personal circumstances carefully prior to choosing your rate. While we understand that things certainly do arise unexpectedly, we do not make exceptions to the rate rules.
If you book a reservation using one of our promotional FREE (BOGO) gift certificates–there can be no date changes or cancellations once the reservation is booked. The FREE promotional certificate will be void for any future use.
The range of rates shown is just that–a range that is subject to change at any time, higher or lower.
- All rates subject to 12.34% sales tax. Base rate subject to change at any time.
- $20 additional charge each for third and fourth guests in room
- Discount rate is non-refundable. You may change your arrival date 30 days or more in advance. If you've booked during a holiday or special event time frame, a 60-day notice is required for a date change.
- Standard rate is refundable and date changes are permitted with at minimum 10 days notice; during holiday/special event time frames, we require a 30-day notice. Within 10 (or 30) days, reservation is refundable (less a $20 administrative fee) if all nights reserved can be filled with another guest.
- Rates are higher during holidays, peak periods, and special events
Guest Comment ~
“As we entered our room, we could not believe the size of the Church Steeple Suite. Two very large rooms, a gorgeous king size iron bed, the jacuzzi tub and beautiful hardwood floors. It was stunning and was a wonderful choice for our 10th anniversary.”