The Church Steeple Suite, named for the beautiful church spire outside the window, provides a warm and inviting Cincinnati getaway, reminiscent of a country setting. The spacious two-room, second floor suite is comforting in shades of lavender, plum, and white, featuring cottage-style furniture. Exposed original hardwood floors, original doors and millwork, and decorative ceiling tiles complete the historic feel of this suite. A soak in the double Jacuzzi tub next to the fireplace will ready you for a restful night’s sleep in the king-size iron bed, complete with pillow-top mattress. The cozy daybed with trundle can sleep two additional guests. The sounds and smells of breakfast being prepared will tempt your senses in the morning. You can even get your breakfast delivered right to the room’s private dining table.
Pricing and ParticularsBook Now
Monday through Thursday
$199 – Advance Purchase Discount (non-refundable)
$225 – Standard Rate
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
$219 – Advance Purchase Discount (non-refundable)
$245 – Standard Rate
- All rates subject to 12.34% sales tax. Base rate subject to change at any time.
- $20 additional charge each for third and fourth guests in room
- Discount rate is non-refundable. You may change your arrival date 30 days or more in advance. If you've booked during a holiday or special event time frame, a 60-day notice is required for a date change.
- Standard rate is refundable and date changes are permitted with at minimum 10 days notice; during holiday/special event time frames, we require a 30-day notice. Within 10 (or 30) days, reservation is refundable (less a $20 administrative fee) if all nights reserved can be filled with another guest.
- Rates are higher during holidays, peak periods, and special events
Guest Comment ~
“As we entered our room, we could not believe the size of the Church Steeple Suite. Two very large rooms, a gorgeous king size iron bed, the jacuzzi tub and beautiful hardwood floors. It was stunning and was a wonderful choice for our 10th anniversary.”