For couples tying the knot in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area, Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center offers an ideal setting for your wedding where you can gather, marry, and stay all within our urban oasis. The exceptional gardens, unique reception facility, and the five guest suites at our bed and breakfast provide the perfect location for you to enjoy your time with your wedding party and guests, say your vows, and honeymoon overnight without ever leaving our property.
We host intimate weddings where our gardens, water features, and nature covered deck become a beautiful backdrop for your wedding day. Whether you are looking for a wedding facility where you can “do it all yourself” or need someone to handle the details for you, Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center can accommodate all of your wedding requirements. If you prefer an “Elopement Package,” we offer a complete package for the couple and a few guests.
We offer strictly outdoor weddings when the number of guests is between 16 and 65. Weddings with 15 or fewer guests can utilize our Great Room area should there be inclement weather. We can accommodate 50 guests comfortably in the reception area for a sit-down meal, but can also offer seating for an additional 15 guests within the bar and upstairs lounge. If you are hosting a cocktail reception, our event space is suitable for up to 65 guests. The facility rental includes 5 ft. round banquet tables and up to 50 chairs with options for changing to 30″ tables and/or high top tables.
Our experienced staff can assist you with coordinating your wedding day including catering, cake, flowers, linens, outdoor seating, and an officiate, as well as the set-up for an additional fee. Or, if you’d rather be more independent, you can secure our gardens and Event Center for your day and handle all of the details yourself.
Facility rentals for weddings are a five-hour time frame, with your function completed and facility vacated by 11 pm. Additional hours can be added (maximum 2) and all events must still conclude by 11 pm.
All pricing is subject to 6% KY sales tax. Rates are subject to change but are guaranteed once a contract is signed. Rates are higher during holiday time frames and special events.
You can choose to have a private ceremony for just the two of you or with up to 15 additional guests in attendance. You’ll spend an hour at our property, using either our gardens or Great Room for your ceremony and cake reception. We require a minimum of 7 days’ notice for booking a weekday Elopement Package. Weekend packages are available only when booking 21 days or less in advance. This package includes a wedding cake that serves up to 20, bottle of champagne, engraved cake servers and engraved champagne flutes. Our package does not include an officiate but we may be able to assist in securing one for your date. There will be an additional fee (varies by officiate) if we are able to provide one for your ceremony.
Monday-Thursday – $395
Fri/Sat/Sun – $495
Friday, Saturday & Sunday—$1295.00
The following items are included in the Wedding Rentals Package fee. If you elect not to utilize or request a reduced number of items, there is no credit toward the package price.
- Table/Chair Linens. Up to 6 round tablecloths, 50 chair covers and 50 napkins, plus linens for banquet tables for the food (black or white only) two engraved champagne toasting glasses, engraved cake/knife server and one night in one of our honeymoon suites. We have only one type of white chair cover included in the package–should you require something different, there will be additional fees and if you require something other than black or white for the banquet tables. You will have a choice of color for your table linens.
- Outside Chairs. Up to 50 white folding chairs.
- Day of Event Set-up (chairs, linens, etc…). If you would like us to set up for you, this is the minimum fee to be charged. The final cost will be determined based on guest count and specific set up requirements. $100.00
- Full Event Coordination (Including Day of Event Set-up). We will be happy to coordinate your plans including contacting vendors, accepting deliveries, and setting up the facility. This is the minimum fee to be charged. The final cost will be quoted based on guest count, as well as set-up and coordination requirements. $200.00
- Additional hours to your event (max 2) – $75.00 per hour
- Off-street parking lot (22 spaces) – $50.00
- Cleaning fee – $100.00
- Table change – all 5 ft. tables changed to 30″ round – $60.00
- Patio heater – $50.00
- Propane for fire tables – $20.00 each table
- Tiki torch fuel – $10.00
- Chest cooler – $15.00 each
- Silver beverage buckets – $5.00 each
- Add 30″ round tables to bar/upstairs/outside areas (max 12) – $5.00 each
- Additional chairs for indoor seating beyond 50 – $Varies by type requested
Depending on your plans, you may or may not have a need for the following items. Each is priced individually based on choices you make. We can help you obtain any of the following:
- Table/Chair Linens (Included for Weddings only)
- Outdoor Chairs (up to 50 included for Weddings only)
Bed and Breakfast Discounts
A 10% discount is offered on a full wedding package and the guest rooms when all five guest rooms are booked for two consecutive nights along with the wedding package.