For couples looking to celebrate their marriage with a few guests or by having an intimate ceremony with the bride and groom only, Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center offers several options ranging from a ceremony only package to an elopement plus package that can include up to 30 guests.
Two Plus Two Elopement Package–$395.00
If you’re looking for a quiet, intimate wedding ceremony that allows you to celebrate your love for one another in private, with two additional guests/friends, this is the package for you. You can utilize our gardens and pavilion for your ceremony (or our Great Room during inclement weather) and we will provide you with an 8″ cake and bottle of champagne for your celebration. This is a one hour event and is not available on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays unless booking 10 days or less in advance. If you plan on having more than two additional guests, you must move up to the “Elope to Kentucky” package.
Elope to Kentucky Package–$795
You can choose to have a ceremony with up to 12 additional guests (plus Bride, Groom & Officiate) in attendance while sharing cake and champagne immediately following the ceremony. You will spend an hour at our property, using either our gardens and pavilion or Great Room for your ceremony and cake reception. This package includes the following:
- Up to 12 guests in addition to the Bride and Groom
- One Hour for ceremony and cake/champagne
- Wedding cake that serves 20
- Two engraved champagne flutes
- Engraved cake & knife server
- Two bottles of Champagne
- One Night in of our King Spa Suites
- Package Available Monday-Thursday
- Available Saturday/Sunday only when booking 15 days or less in advance.
Gathering of Guests Elopement Package–$1150 plus $15 per person
If you’re guest list is expanding and you’d like to spend a little more time with your family and friends on your wedding day, we offer the Gathering of Guests Elopement Package. You may include up to 30 guests while also including a “Cake & Champagne” Reception in our Event Center. You will spend a maximum of 2.5 hours at our property. All items included in the Elope to Kentucky Package are included plus the following:
- Maximum of 30 guests, plus the Bride, Groom & Officiate
- Use of our Event Center for up to 2 hours (2.5 hrs total at property)
- Lantern Centerpiece with LED Candles/Greenery
- Chairs for seating/wedding viewing
- Cake that serves up to 35
- Soft Drinks/Bottled Water/Coffee
- Disposable place settings/flatware
- Set Up/After Party Clean up
- Package is available any day of the week.
- Two night minimum overnight stay if booking wedding on a Friday/Saturday
If your guest count increases beyond 30, you want to bring in additional food, add hours to your event or have a DJ/Musician as part of your day, you must upgrade to our Full Day Wedding package. The following optional items can be added to any of the elopement packages.
- Outdoor Wedding Decor Package for Pavilion/Bridge/Gate–White, —$150.00 (standard package)
- Outdoor Wedding Decor Package for Pavilion/Bridge/Gate including your colors — $229 (standard pkg)
- Outdoor Wedding Decor Package for Pavillion, Fencing & Bridge/Upgraded and in your colors -$350.00
- Indoor Decorating Highlighting Bride/Groom seating area, lanterns with your colors and two walls with floral garland in your colors–$200.00
- Outdoor chair decor–romantic willow sash in White — $5.00 per chair
- Outdoor chair decor–romantic willow sash with your color(1) flowers added–$100
- Outdoor chair decor–romantic willow sash in your wedding color–$6.00 per chair
- Outdoor Bar –Oak Bar with cork inlaid top (Bar only–no beverages) — $125.00
- Propane for Fire Tables and Pavilion Fireplace–$25 each (we have 3)
We do not provide an Officiant for any ceremonies.
All packages are subject to a 6% Kentucky State Sales Tax charge.
*During holiday time frames (Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day and from November 15-January 2, there is an additional “peak demand fee” of $200.00
**Pricing valid through 2021 but subject to change at anytime.
***These packages are not available December 22-January 3