Rehearsal Dinners & Wedding Showers
Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center offers a truly unique setting for Rehearsal Dinners & Wedding Showers. We combine the outdoor beauty of our gardens, patios and water features with our indoor Event Venue allowing you and your guests the flexibility of mingling inside as well as outside.
During cooler weather months, you’ll be able to enjoy the two outdoor fire tables and pavilion fireplace. In the summer months, the pond with bubbling fountain urn and our rock water garden will be a soothing sound as you enjoy the beauty of the gardens in full bloom along with the sounds and sights of birds and butterflies.
The Event Center is ideally suited for 50 guests but can accommodate 64 (surcharges apply) in total if you don’t mind guests seated in different areas within the Venue.
You are permitted to bring in your own food, caterers and alcohol. Events are scheduled for three hours and if you’re having an evening event, your guests will need to depart by 10 pm unless you have reserved all five guest rooms at the Bed & Breakfast.
Set up and clean up is not part of your three hour event. We only schedule one function per day. If our space has not been booked the day prior to your event, you’re more than welcome to bring in items and set up the day prior to your event. If there is a booking the day before your scheduled event, we can have you in by 10:00 a.m. on the day of your rehearsal dinner or shower.
Our facility includes the following amenities:
- Large event room for seating up to 50 guests
- Kitchen/Bar area with refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, fireplace and bar
- Upstairs lounge with comfortable seating on leather couches and chairs
- TV’s in all three areas of the Event Venue
- Built in sound system for plugging in mobile devices with your favorite playlist.
- Up to six 5ft. round tables and 50 chairs in main room
- 5 bar stools, two high top bar tables, four 6 ft. rectangular tables for food set up.
We offer two packages for our Rehearsal Dinners and Wedding Showers–an All-Inclusive Package and No Frills Package. 6% sales tax is added for all packages and additional items.
No Frills Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding Shower Package — $495.00
With this package you will start with the basic rental of the Event Venue and add on items you need. This is a complete “DIY” package where you are responsible for set up and clean up as well as any other items you require.
- Event Center & Outdoor Gardens for three hours
- Additional time for set up and clean up
- Table and Chairs for inside the Event Center
- We will supply floor length black tablecloths to cover the tables to the floor but you must provide a 70-90″ topper.-
Inclusive Rehearsal Dinner or Wedding Shower Package — $995.00
- Event Center and Outdoor Gardens for three hours (not including set up time)
- Pricing Based on 50 guests
- Table Linens/Napkins in the color of your choice (standard polyester) You may upgrade linens for an additional fee based on type of linen selected
- Off-street parking for up to 45 cars, plus on-street parking
- Propane for two fire tables and pavilion fireplace
- Standard Centerpieces–white lantern with LED candles and greenery
- Event Clean up and set up of tables/chairs with the linens
You may add on any of the following items to your No Frills Package or All-Inclusive Package. Some items are included in the “All-Inclusive” package.
- White/Ivory Chair Covers — $2.25 each
- Silver Beverage Buckets (5 available) — $5.00 each
- Table Centerpieces (white lanterns with LED Candles/Greenery) — $15.00 each
- Large White Chest Cooler (holds approx 250 cans) — $20.00
- Outdoor Bar — $125.00
- Tiki Torch Fuel — $20.00
- Black Metal Sign Stands (2 available) — $25.00 each
- Propane for Fire Table (s) — $25.00 per location (3 locations)
- Off-Street Parking Lot #1 — $50.00
- Off-Street Parking Lot #2 — $75.00 (based on availability)
- Clean Up Fee — $100.00
- Additional Hours (Max 2) — $100.00/hour
- Surcharge for guests beyond 50 — $350.00 Maximum
***Pricing during holiday time frames and from November 15 through January 2 will incur an additional “peak demand fee” of $200.00
****Prices currently valid through 2021 but are subject to change at anytime.