If you’re searching for the perfect facility for your Cincinnati meeting or conference, the Event Center of the Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center is the place for you. The meeting space is designed for collaboration and creative thinking in a warm environment that allows your team to relax and connect with each other. The unique spaces within the Event Center include the main area, with the ability to configure the room to meet your specific requirements; the kitchen area with a bar and fireplace; and the brainstorming room with comfortable seating for innovative thinking. The venue is the perfect catalyst for your team to shed the “daily grind of the office” but remain productive, as the site is fully equipped with technology for ease of conducting your business.
Our professional staff can assist you in determining the best way to set up the space for your desired outcome. We have had corporations and non-profit organizations use the space for board-style meetings, trainings with theatre-style and classroom set-ups, cocktail hours, and full sit-down dinners for celebrations and client cultivations. Additionally, the property’s bed and breakfast provides a convenient and business-friendly accommodation for any employees or guests from out of town.
- 60″ round banquet tables or 30″ round tables or high tops
- Bar area with refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, fireplace
- State-of-the-art video and sound system
- 70″, 49″, and 32″ HDTV’s – one TV in each of the three spaces
- White board and meeting supplies for day meetings
- Lounge area on second floor with comfortable seating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Preferred providers for team building, strategy development, and catering
$495.00 per day–7 am to 5 pm, Monday-Thursday
$695.00 per day–7 am to 5 pm, Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Additional hours at $100 per hour.
- Beverage & Snack Package – includes all-day coffee, tea, soft drinks, bottled water, sweet and crunchy snacks, and fresh whole fruit. $12.00/person
- Continental Plus Breakfast Package – includes one hot breakfast item, plus pastries, bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, and oatmeal. Breakfast package offered for up to 16 attendees. If more than 16 guests are in attendance, breakfast will need to be catered by one of our preferred vendors. $16.00/person
- Breakfast, Beverage & Snack Package – includes all of the above. Beyond 16 attendees, outside catering is required for the breakfast but you may still purchase the Beverage $ Snack Package. $22.00/person
- Meeting Supplies Package – includes two flip charts, plus note pads, pens, and post-it notes for up to 20 attendees. Beyond 20 attendees, add $5.00 per person. $95.00