We welcome you to the Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region. Please take a moment to review our policies and guidelines below and contact us if you have any additional questions that may not be answered here.
Check-in/Check-out — DURING COVID WE ARE ONLY OFFERING SELF-CHECK INS
- Check-in: 3-6 pm. Late arrivals are accepted but you must elect the self check-in process.
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- We offer two check-in options for all guests. For those that may be arriving after our check-in hours or have schedules that just don’t permit them to be able to arrive during these hours, we offer the Self Check-in option. You may arrive any time starting at 3 pm and do not need to notify us of your estimated arrival time. We’ll send you a document containing directions to your suite as well as your personal pin code to be able to access our buildings and your suite. This will be sent to your email between 3-7 days prior to your arrival.
- We also offer our standard check-in process where you will be greeted by a staff member between our check-in hours of 3-6 pm. We will still need you to provide us with an estimated arrival time — ie., 3 pm, 3:30 pm, etc., so we can schedule someone here to greet you personally. If you are running behind, we ask that you please let us know via text or call (859-391-8315) with an updated arrival time since we have a staff member waiting to check you in.
- At the time of reservation, you will be offered these two options and asked to make a selection based on your own personal situation.
- Late Check-out: A late check-out may be available depending on the business needs of the bed and breakfast. Please inquire at time of arrival.
- Reservations are accepted through our online booking system 24 hours a day or by phone between 10 am – 9 pm EST by calling 859-391-8315. Our online booking system is REAL TIME, which means that the inventory you see online accurately represents our room availability.
- All reservations require a credit or debit card to book a room; we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. There are no exceptions to making a reservation without a credit or debit card. If you would like to pay with cash, you may do so upon arrival but must still provide a credit card at time of booking.
- Our bed and breakfast is a small five-room inn and every reservation is important to us and our business. Our policy is to never overbook any room. Once your reservation has been confirmed, we turn away all other guests and guarantee that room for all nights you have reserved. In turn, we request that you fulfill your commitment to us based on the rate you have selected.
Rates, Rate Restrictions, Changes & Cancellations
- Rates are based on two guests per room, and all rooms except the Church Steeple Suite are fire-regulated for two people. The Church Steeple Suite can sleep an additional two guests with notification for an additional $20.00 per person.
- We offer multiple rates for each room, which are available to every guest – a discounted, NON-REFUNDABLE rate, a discounted, non-refundable with a credit toward a future stay if you must cancel and our standard rate, which allows for changes and cancellations.
- Standard Rate – This is our regular room rate that allows for cancellations and date changes up to eight days in advance of your arrival. Less than 8 days prior to your arrival, if you must cancel your reservation or change the dates, we will refund any monies paid (less a $10.00 administrative fee) as long as we can re-book the nights that you reserved. Any room nights that cannot be filled by another guest will be your financial responsibility. Our standard rate requires full payment at time of reservation. If your reservation falls during a holiday or special event, the cancellation window is 15 days in advance.
- Discounted/Non-refundable/Rebookable Rate – This rate is discounted from our standard rate by $25.00 per night and while it is non-refundable, we will issue a credit toward a future stay based on specific cancellation/date change time frames. You may cancel your reservation or make a date change 15 days or more in advance and receive a credit toward a future stay or toward the new date you are requesting. Less than 15 days in advance, if you cancel or want to change your arrival date, we will issue a credit voucher toward a future stay or your new requested date if we can fill your room night(s) you are vacating with a reservation by another guest. If your original booking falls during a holiday or special event time frame, the required cancellation window is 30 days or more.
- Discounted/Non-Refundable Rates – This is our lowest available rate and is discounted $50 per night from our Standard Rate and $25 lower than our Rebookable rate. A reservation on this rate will not be refunded nor will a credit voucher be issued if you must cancel your reservation. There can be no date changes on this rate plan. Please consider your personal situation carefully as we do not make any exceptions to our rate policies .
- Additional Discounts – The Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center will offer special discounts throughout the year. The specials are based on discounts off the standard rate and not the discounted rate. All 365 days of the year, we offer a Military Discount of 10% from the discounted, non-refundable room rate when guests provide military identification. Additionally, we will work with corporations for business rates and extended stay discounts.
- Weekend/Weekday Rates – There are dates we may offer reduced rates for weekday business for a stay Monday-Thursday nights. You will see our Monday-Thursday rates listed on the Rooms Page, when appropriate. When these rates are offered, they will be reflected in our online reservation system. Please note that these rates are seasonal and are not available every Monday-Thursday within the year.
- Seasonal and Holiday Rates – We have seasonal rates during holidays, special events, and peak summer months. These will be reflected in our online reservation system and you will be advised when booking by phone.
- Shortened Stays/No-Shows – A no-show for your reservation will forfeit all funds paid. Once you arrive at our property, you are responsible for each night of your reservation even if you are required to shorten your visit.
- We are a smoke-free facility with smoking permitted outside only – on porches or grounds. Please dispose of your items in our outside smoking receptacles – not within your room.
- Candles are not permitted. If candles are provided in any of our rooms, they are battery operated. Please do not attempt to light them.
- Should there be any evidence of candle burning, smoking in the room or smoke odors, there will be a $250 non-refundable cleaning fee charged to your credit card on file.
While the Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center has gained a reputation as a romantic destination for couples and a great place for business travelers to stay, we recognize that some guests want to experience the ambiance of a bed and breakfast with their children or pet. We believe that the property can serve the needs of all guests including families, couples, and individuals without diminishing the experience for anyone staying with us. As a result, please note the following if you are traveling with children or a pet:
- Any guest bringing a child must reserve the Church Steeple Suite. The location of the room ensures that other guests will not be disturbed should your child become noisy.
- Dogs 25lbs or less are welcome in the Rendezvous Suite with an additional one-time $45.00 non-refundable pet fee for one dog and $75.00 for two. If the pet barks excessively or another guest complains about the barking, we will ask that you board your pet off-site. All dogs must be walked off property.
Parking is on-street, in front of our property on either side of the street.
We do offer the option for paid parking in a lot that does NOT belong to Weller Haus. You may park here only if you’ve added the parking at the time of reservation. You will receive a parking tag upon check in that must be displayed on your dashboard.
If you have elected for the FREE street parking, Please do not park in any parking lot near our property. Vehicles without the appropriate parking pass are subject to towing by the owners of the lot.
Should you leave an item behind in your room, we will keep the item for up to two weeks, and where possible, notify you of the item left behind. Please call us and we will be happy to return the item and charge the postage fee to the credit card on file. After two weeks, the item will be discarded.