We welcome you to the Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region. Please take a moment to review our policies and guidelines below and contact us if you have any additional questions that may not be answered here.
Check-in/Check-out — All Check-ins are self checkins
- Check-in: Begins at 3 pm. We will send you an email one day prior to your arrival with directions to your suite, your personal pin code to get in our buildings and your room as well as a link to order breakfast online.
- Early Arrivals: We cannot accept any early check ins and the electronic lock to your suite is programmed to accept your personal pin code no sooner than 3 pm. If you arrive early, please feel free to enjoy our gardens or a walk to our historic shopping district just two blocks away.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive at 9 pm or later, please be respectful of others at the property with regard to noise levels. We are a “quiet b&b” and while you can come and go as you please, consideration of other guests on the property is a must.
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Late Check-out: We are currently not offering an option of a late checkout.
- Reservations are accepted through our online booking system 24 hours a day or by phone between 10 am – 9 pm EST by calling 859-391-8315. Our online booking system is REAL TIME, which means that the inventory you see online accurately represents our room availability.
- All reservations require a major credit card to book a room–we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. There are no exceptions to making a reservation without a credit card. If you would like to pay with cash, you may do so at the end of the rental.
- We do not accept cards that require that you “add money to the card.”
- We only accept Weller Haus Gift Certificates–none from third party vendors.
- Our bed and breakfast is a small five-room inn and every reservation is important to us and our business. Our policy is to never overbook any room. Once your reservation has been confirmed, we turn away all other guests and guarantee that room for all nights you have reserved. In turn, we request that you fulfill your commitment to us based on the rate you have selected.
Rates, Rate Restrictions, Changes & Cancellations
- Rates are based on two guests per room and we cannot accommodate more than two guests in any room due to fire regulations.
- We offer multiple rates for each room, which are available to every guest – a discounted, NON-REFUNDABLE rate, a discounted, non-refundable with a credit toward a future stay if you must cancel and our standard rate, which allows for changes and cancellations.
- A two-night stay is required on the weekends. You may book a Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday minimum stay. On occasion, depending on how reservations come in, we may be able to accept a one night stay on a Friday or Saturday.
- Standard Rate – This is our regular room rate that allows for cancellations and date changes up to ten days in advance of your arrival. Less than 10 days prior to your arrival, if you must cancel your reservation or change the dates, we will refund any monies paid as long as we can re-book the nights that you reserved. Any room nights that cannot be filled by another guest will be your financial responsibility. Our standard rate requires full payment at time of reservation. If your reservation falls during a holiday or special event, the cancellation window is 30 days in advance.
- Discounted/Non-refundable/Rebookable Rate – This rate is discounted from our standard rate by $25.00 per night and while it is non-refundable, we will issue a credit toward a future stay based on specific cancellation/date change time frames. You may cancel your reservation or make a date change 14 days or more in advance and receive a credit toward a future stay or toward the new date you are requesting. Less than 14 days in advance, if you cancel or want to change your arrival date, we will issue a credit voucher toward a future stay or your new requested date if we can fill your room night(s) you are vacating with a reservation by another guest. If your original booking falls during a holiday or special event time frame, the required cancellation window is 30 days or more.
- Discounted/Non-Refundable Rates – This is our lowest available rate and is discounted $50 per night from our Standard Rate and $25 lower than our Rebookable rate. A reservation on this rate will not be refunded nor will a credit voucher be issued if you must cancel your reservation. There can be no date changes on this rate plan. Please consider your personal situation carefully as we do not make any exceptions to our rate policies .
- Additional Discounts – The Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center will offer special discounts throughout the year. The specials are based on discounts off the standard rate and not the discounted rate. We do not offer any discounts other than our discounted, non-refundable rate to specific groups such as AAA, AARP, etc. We have no relationship with these groups and feel that everyone is entitled to the option of booking a lower, more restrictive rate if they choose.
- Seasonal and Holiday Rates – We have seasonal rates during holidays, special events, and peak summer months. These will be reflected in our online reservation system and you will be advised when booking by phone.
- Shortened Stays/No-Shows – A no-show for your reservation will forfeit all funds paid. Once you arrive at our property, you are responsible for each night of your reservation even if you are required to shorten your visit.
- We are a smoke-free facility with smoking permitted outside only – on porches or grounds. Please dispose of your items in our outside smoking receptacles – not within your room.
- Candles are not permitted. If candles are provided in any of our rooms, they are battery operated. Please do not attempt to light them.
- Should there be any evidence of candle burning, smoking in the room–including vaping– or smoke odors, there will be a $500 non-refundable cleaning fee charged to your credit card on file.
We are pet friendly in the Rendezvous Suite only, unless you have an official service dog. “Emotional Support Animals” are not considered official service dogs and must be booked into the Rendezvous Suite with the restriction of 25 lbs. or less. Official service dogs may be booked into any room.
- Dogs 25lbs or less are welcome in the Rendezvous Suite with an additional one-time $45.00 non-refundable pet fee for one dog and $75.00 for two. If the pet barks excessively or another guest complains about the barking, we will ask that you board your pet off-site. All dogs must be walked off property.
Parking is on-street, in front of our property on either side of the street. Please do not park in any parking lot near our property as your vehicle can be towed with no notice.
Should you leave an item behind in your room, we will keep the item for up to two weeks, and where possible, notify you of the item left behind. Please call us and we will be happy to return the item and charge the postage fee to the credit card on file.