Getting Ready Location for your Wedding Day
Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center is recognized for being a one-stop Wedding Venue where you and your partner can marry, play and stay without ever leaving our property. We specialize in intimate outdoor weddings, ideally for 50 guests or less.
We regularly receive requests from brides to use one of our suites as a “Getting Ready” location for the Wedding Day. Our suites cannot accommodate a bridal party along with a hair and make up team—but we have an even better solution for your bridal party–no matter how many bridesmaids and support team members are with you.
Our Event Venue provides the ideal location for all of your bridesmaids to get pampered and dressed for the day. Our 1800 square foot venue offers a 900 sq. ft preparation room for hair, makeup and dressing, as well as a kitchen/bar area for stocking beverages and setting up food stations. The second floor lounge offers a quiet respite to take a moment to relax as well as provides great storage to get all of your bags out of the way.
And, add our outdoor space where you can chill on the pavilion, listen to your playlist as you enjoy the soothing water fountain and the sounds of nature. You really can’t find a better location where you can enjoy the best of both worlds and not be hindered by small hotel rooms, Church basements or your family home.
Our Getting Ready Day package is $595* and includes the following:
- Use of Event Center Venue and outdoor gardens from as early as 8 am until you leave for your wedding.
- Tables and chairs in your preparation area–either 5 ft. round or 30″ Bistro tables
- Indoor and Outdoor sound systems for listening to your favorite tunes
- TV’s in all three areas of the Event Center
- Two restrooms
- An abundance of plugs for charging mobile devices and for salon accessories
- Multiple, portable full length mirrors that can be moved where needed
- Wall hooks for hanging wedding attire along with additional hangers
- Garment Steamer
- Up to 12 “Getting Ready Day” robes to use while on premise
- Complimentary Fruit & Veggie Tray and bottled water
When you plan your wedding, be sure not to overlook this important part of your wedding day. Our Event Venue offers an abundance of space for everyone and our outdoor gardens are the perfect location for photography and “First Look” Sessions as well**
*During holiday time frames and from November 15-January 2, there is an additional $200 “peak demand fee”.
6% KY State Sales tax will be added.
**Contract required for photography sessions